A number of training courses in research IT will take place in September to coincide with the start of term. The courses are open to all University of Manchester researchers (both staff and post grad).
For further information on the courses and to register please visit our training pages.
- Intro to Scientific Programming
- Intro to Numerical Computing with Python
- Introduction to Version Control using Git and GitHub
- Intro to MATLAB (self study)
- Programming in MATLAB
- Introduction to Data Visualization and Analysis
If you have any queries about our training or if you would like to suggest a course then please contact us.