The Software Sustainability Institute’s Docker Containers for Reproducible Research Workshop brings together researchers, developers and educators to explore best practices when using containers and the future of research software with containers. The Docker Containers for Reproducible Research Workshop (C4RR) will take place on 27th – 28th June 2017 at Cambridge.
They are currently seeking abstracts for 15-minute talks (plus 5 minutes for questions) and lightning talks about containers, including but not limited to Docker and Singularity, on the following subjects:
- Examples of use—positive or otherwise and lessons learned
- Position papers
- Applications for Reproducible Research
- Other use cases
- Building other tools around container ecosystem
- Comparing different types of containers
- The future and challenges for adoption, or lack thereof, in specific communities
For more information visit the C4RR website. Deadline for abstract submission is midnight 31st March.