New researcher or PGR student? Completely confused about Research IT? Come along to a drop-in session and speak to members of the Research IT team face to face. We run regular drop-in sessions where you can come along and ask anything about research IT – issues with research software applications, problems with your code, queries about research data management or perhaps just to find out more about new technologies such as data visualization!
Researchers, PGR students and research support staff from any Faculty are welcome to attend in any of the locations. You don’t have to wait until we are in your building; just come along with your question! There are no appointment times, just turn up at the location listed below and look for the Research IT banner.
- 10/10/2018 – Ellen Wilkinson, Graduate School Atrium: 14:00 – 15:00
- 24/10/2018 – Kilburn, Byte Café: 14:00 – 15:00
- 07/11/2018 – Alan Turing, Ground Floor Meeting Area: 14:00 – 15:00
- 21/11/2018 – Schuster Building, Annexe, Ground Floor: 14:00 – 15:00
- 05/12/2018 – Sackville Street Building, F41: 14:00 – 15:00
If you have a favourite location or a spot you think would work for one of our sessions then let us know! You can either comment below or let us know on Twitter.