Last year, we held workshops to gather input on spending Research Lifecycle Programme (RLP) funds on developing our computational resources on a year-by-year basis.
We are already looking ahead to next year, and feedback from our research community is important in making sure we have the right resources in place for the future.
What computational resource do you believe we should procure, to enable your research? What would make you and your colleagues working lives easier?
Come along to one of our workshops and let us know your ideas! Sign up here:
- 10:00 – 11:30 Wednesday 27 March (University Place)
- 14:00 – 15:30 Wednesday 3 April (University Place)
- 11:30 – 13:00 Tuesday 9 April (Sackville Building)
Input from the research community last year means we are now currently procuring:
- More Cloud-based resources
- More Graphic Processing Units (GPUs)
- More capacity for the Computational Shared Facility (CSF)
- and some very high memory (RAM) compute nodes
Let us know what you would like us to procure! If you are unable to make any of the workshops please submit your input by via email.